Last.FM: Recently listened

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pictures - 1

Just some pictures I took last weekend, when Christiane and I stumbled our way through the city (I don't know whether people from outside Cambridge would find the word "city" appropriate...).King's College Chapel is a really impressing cathedral belonging to (who could have guessed?) King's College. I also tried to take some pictures inside, however it was too dark and my hand was too shaky. I'll try again, if I'm in the mood to spend another 5 pounds for the entrance fee.

This photo was taken inside King's College. Of course no one is allowed to walk on the beautiful English Green - except senior staff members of the college and their guests.







Nice little bridge over river Cam. If you look sharply, you also see a punting boat.


Another view on river Cam.

2 comments:

postaletrice said...

Hello. Those are lovely pictures! It would be great if you could give us more insights into the spirit of the town and the customs of college life. Regards from Spain, Esteban & Ana.

Bittis Blog said...

Nice to see, that you have arrived safely and the environment seems to do a good job of welcoming you :) ...

Hopefully, we manage to talk in person later.