Last.FM: Recently listened

Monday, November 28, 2005

Good people are always last...

I've been driving through Dresden's early morning heavy traffic lately. Coming from a back road, I was waiting 5 minutes to turn left onto my main route. You probably know this: first there are 30 cars coming from the right and if these have passed, there are another 30 cars from the left and then again 50 cars from the right and so on.

Sometimes there are nice motorists who stop for you and let you pass the road. This also happened to me after 4 or 5 waves of cars from each side: a nice woman stopped to let me drive on. Unfortunately this woman was the last one in a series of cars and if she had not stopped for me, I had been able to cross the road anyway.

As this was not the first time I experienced this, I suppose: Good people are always last. What do you think?

No comments: