Last.FM: Recently listened

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Business Strategies

Spiegel online today has an article about how modern life and business strategies are related to ancient or medieval philosophies. The article links to a test that gives you 21 questions to find out who you are and what you believe.

As a fan of such online tests (remember the coffee test some weeks ago?) I rushed in to take the test. My result: I am mostly the Machiavelli-kind of guy. True and sometimes unpopular focussed on my goals. Some of my answers also match Clausewitz (showing, that I am aware of the risks and take options into account) and Hagakure (meaning I seem to have some sense of taking risks).

Mmmmmh. I don't know whether others view me like that?

(The article as well as the test are in German.)

1 comment:

Bjoern said...

Well, at least I am interested in how they perceive me. I am self-confident enough so that I can go my own way, but it is nice to see yourself from another perspective.