Last.FM: Recently listened

Saturday, December 31, 2005

The final curtain

Before this year is gone, I'd like to give some sign of life to all the guys out there (in Brazil, Mexiko and even Germany...) who know me. I did not forget you, however there is nothing to tell here at the moment. I hope you had a merry Christmas out there in the world and did not get too frustrated about being far away from home.

The university is at a shutdown at the moment, no one works or is allowed to enter it until Monday morning. This got me partly nervous, because I could have spent the last two days working for my diploma thesis. But the good point in it is, I got two more days of relaxation and can continue to work next week.

See you in 2006. (And remember that there is a leap second between 00:00:59 and 00:01:00 on New Year's Day!)

No comments: